Taking care of your oral health is as vital as maintaining your overall health in the sense that some oral diseases can be the cause of other serious diseases in the body.
There are many natural remedies that can maintain the health of your teeth and prevent numerous oral problems
Numerous anti-inflammatory and antibacterial herbs can reduce the risk of inflammation and infections in your mouth, cutting down the risk of toothaches, gum disease, periodontitis and teeth sensitivity.
Here are some natural yet powerful remedies:
ESSENTIAL OIL MOUTHWASH
- – 1 ounce of peppermint essential oil
- – 1 ounce of spearmint essential oil
- – 1 ounce of lemon essential oil
- – 1 ounce of star anise essential oil
- – Mix the oils in a dark bottle well
- – Add a few drops of the mixture in a glass of water
- – Rinse with the mixture, then spit it out and rinse with water after.
- – 1 teaspoon of dry goldenseal
- – A cup of hot water
- – Boil the herb in the water, strain it and keep the liquid in the fridge.
- – Rinse your mouth with the tea 3 times a day
MINT AND ROSEMARY MOUTHWASH
- – ½ a cup of fresh rosemary
- – 1 cup of fresh mint
- – 1 quart of boiling water
- – Bring the water to a boil, then pour it over the mixed herbs and leave the mixture to cool down.
- – Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable glycerin
afterwardsand keep the mixture in a sterile bottle.
- – Rinse your mouth with the mint and rosemary mouthwash every day.