The eyes are one of the first features people see when they look at your face. Keeping eyes healthy and alert is essential. Beauty experts cringe at the sight of dark circles under the eyes. Many people are plagued with a dark circle problem, but few know how to correct it. If dark circles are a dilemma for you, then you may want to learn how to get rid them.
How to Improve the Look of Your Dark Circles
Remember those Hollywood movies where women are seen relaxing at a spa with cucumber slices on their eyes? Well, there’s a reason beyond gloss. With skin-lightening and mild astringent properties, cucumbers are completely equipped to fix those raccoon eyes. Better yet, they are soothing and refreshing too.
- – Cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices and chill it for about 30 minutes.
– Place the slices on the dark circles for about 10 minutes.
– Wash the area thoroughly with water.
– Repeat this process twice a day for one week to see results.
2. Almond Oil:
A completely natural ingredient that benefits skin around your eyes, almond oil helps lighten dark circles. Combine almond oil with vitamin E oil and your dark circles will be history. Plus, these ingredients really something that’s a staple in every household.
- – Before hitting the sack, apply some almond oil over your dark circles and massage it gently into the skin.
- – Leave the oil on overnight.
- – Wash it off with cold water
- – Repeat this every day until your dark circles are gone.