There’s nothing better then waking up ready to tackle the day, iced coffee protein shake not only delivers a extra jolt of energy, but too packs in protein, healthy fats and fiber to keep you satisfied all morning long!
A coffee shake as well makes an great afternoon pickup to get you through a long day. The combination from mood-lifting, antioxidant-rich constituents will keep cravings at bay and blood sugar stable so you’ll be able to keep afternoon blues at bay.
Also, one basic way to build lean muscle is to drink
Iced Coffee Protein Shake Recipe:
You will need:
- – 2 Cups Ice
- – 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- – 1 Cup Cold Brewed Coffee (unsweetened)
- – 1 Frozen Banana
- – 2 Scoop of Protein Powder Chocolate or Vanilla
What You Have To Do:
- Combine all of the constituents and blend until smooth. If it’s too thick, add a little more almond milk or coffee until you get the right consistency. If it’s too runny, add more ice or frozen banana. (about 115 calories )
- Add some of your own favorite ingredients (unsweetened cocoa powder, greek yogurt, flax meal, coconut milk, oatmeal, chia seeds, peanut butter, etc…)
- Make sure to use a protein powder that you love. Whenever you find the protein powder taste to be a little overwhelming, try using just 1/2 a scoop, and add a little plain greek yogurt.